Cost of Flood Restoration
The cost of repair will vary depending on the type of damage that you have, where the damage occurred, and the severity of the damage. We are cognizant of each homeowner’s priorities, and property owners can be confident knowing that Restore Pros will help the customer save on out-of-pocket costs for any water mitigation services.
Water Mitigation Steps
Property owners can be confident knowing that we are working for their best interest. How we go about our mitigation process may vary due to the type of water damage that has occurred, but it always includes these certified and guaranteed steps:
- Remove the excess water and perform an inspection
- Discard significantly damaged structures (drywall, insulation, floors, etc.)
- Use moisture detectors to determine humidity & moisture content levels
- Contain the water to ensure that the water damage does not spread
- Trace the path of moisture to identify treatment areas
- Apply environmentally safe antimicrobial disinfectant to treat affected areas
- Deploy specialized equipment to begin the drying process
- Continue to monitor humidity and moisture content until fully dry
- Inspect the area for any signs of mold growth
- Stabilize the integrity of the structure before making repairs
Remember that each flooding situation is unique, and professional help from a water mitigation company like Restore Pros is usually necessary depending on the severity of the flooding and the specific circumstances. Always prioritize safety and consult with our experts when needed.